Monday, July 4, 2011

Updating......Now!

I know it's been a while since I have blogged. Sorry. Things have been quite hectic lately. And as I say this I am at work currently, which is sadly taking up most of my life at the moment. But I feel a little bit better when I can sneakily do this at work. Hehe. I am not a slacker before any of you get any ideas, it's cold out and so very few people are coming in this morning. Actually when I think about it, there has only been one person this morning, pitiful. Oh well, more time for me to blog to you about my boring, weird and yet still entertaining life.

Recently I am on holidays, due to be back at Uni next week. Sigh. So far my holidays have been pretty eventful for me. Kerri came down last week. Which was fantastic! I got to do some much needed shopping on myself. She's such a bad influence on me. But I won't go into too much detail in this entry as I will probably do a full blog about her visit to us down in miserable Melbourne haha. I wish she didn't have to leave but oh well, awesome excuse to have a holiday to Sydney! Anyway, moving on to my next topic.

My first semester of Uni was hard. I failed two assignments. Luckily one of the lecturers allowed me to resubmit for a pass. And I passed, wooh! I don't know yet how I did on my exams. Nerves are on edge, as I think I am going to find out soon. I know I think I did well in my Politics & Social Work subjects. The others, ehh, not really sure how I went, we shall see. I am excited to start back again though, because I know I am going to do so much better. If the first semester has taught me anything, it's that I got a huge wakeup call and now I am going to strive to not leave my assignments to the last minute. Very naughty of me. Hehe. I think I miss studying, I just want to get back into it again.

I've been working more these holidays. Which means more money for saving to go to Vietnam next year. That's right, I am going to be leaving this country...finally! And I so can't wait. Nick has never been there either, so this is a new adventure for both of us. I think I am going to love it!

Other things coming up are, Jade and Jake are staying with us for a whole month. What am I going to do? Little brat has got the whole month off school. But Mum has got her homework for it, so I am going to be cracking the whip. There's not much, so it shouldn't take her long to get it all done. She's easy to look after, so that's good. Although, I think the hogging the bathroom part is going make me crack eventually. Love her pieces!!

Another thing coming up is Nick and my two year anniversary. I can't believe how quickly it has come around. I am taking Nick out for dinner next week. Got Jade staying at her friends for the night. I am so happy at this point in my life. It couldn't get better. Well at least until next year, and then I am in Vietnam, and then my life couldn't get any better.

Well folks, that's all for now, I think. I hope you all enjoyed my little update. Take care. Love you all. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment