Thursday, July 7, 2011

P's Make Degrees...Apparently.

Hey everyone,

I have been waiting for the envitable fail message from Deakin University, saying that I had failed everything for this semester. An unreasonable thought, I'll admit, but one that has plagued. Even to the point then I eventually received the dreaded message, I got Nick to read it for me. His face didn't give anything away, devil. But alas my worries were for nothing. I passed everything!! And it has made me so happy!

Asc101 - 54 P

Hps111 - 58 P

Hsw101 - 60 C

Aip107 - 75 D

I am actually happy with those results, I didn't do well last semester with my assignments, so I am surprised I passed.

Nick did really well on his results as well, I am so very proud of him.

Anyways that's all I wanted to update today. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. I am so beyond proud of you missy, and yes P's get degrees!! Check out you miss Distinction for Aip!!! And a Credit!!! Someone kicks ass!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you beautiful! You've done well. I trust you got Dad's totally silly message the other day? The kids thought it was great anyways.

    Love you heaps. xxx

    ReplyDelete