Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Kiss is a Kiss

I don't understand why people think that kissing someone else (whether drunk or not, whether they mean it or not) is not cheating. It most certainly is. I believe a kiss is just as important as sex, if not more. And asking the person not to see the person they kissed, is a very reasonable request (whether they trust you or not). Listening to this younger generation insist on saying that kissing another person whilst in a relationship is not cheating, gets on my nerves. If you're unhappy talk about it, if that doesn't work, well they'll certainly notice you when you decide to break up with them. Hooking up with someone in front of them, well, how is that going to make things any better? I mean really?

And another thing, to have a go at someone for requesting that they don't speak to the person they kissed (in person) is just plain retarded. It has nothing to do with trust, it has to do with the fact that it hurts to know that you've kissed, and that you still believe it reasonable to talk to them again. As time goes past, you can move on from these things, but straight after it's happened, well, you need respect that person's decision.

I have done some things in my past that I am not proud of. But that doesn't mean I don't believe in the sanctuary of a relationship, and devoting yourself to one person. If you care about them, you wouldn't allow yourself to be put in a situation that could be detrimental to that relationship.

Now I am rambling, and starting to sound like I am 70 years of age. Anyway, that is my daily report, so far. We'll see how bored I get nearing the end of the day. Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. It is just ridiculous what some people think these days. People really should think about what they are doing, and take into consideration the feelings and thoughts of others around you especially your partners. I love you sis, I will never cheat on you hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I was at work when I read this. And I cracked up laughing at the I will never cheat on bit, and everyone looked at me funny. I gotta stop reading hilarious things that I can't repeat when I am at work, cos then it will show that I am slacking :P Miss you heaps sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree!!! It's that trust that you break, and I think it also comes down a lot to intention. You're dating someone (in most circumstances) to be exclusive, which means you don't want to kiss anyone else, if you do, clearly the relationship isn't fulfilling your need (or you're a whore!). I think kissing is the equivalent of going on a date with someone else... what's the point?? Then again... have you seen a lot of teeny boppers these days?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the younger people these days, are either dating more than one person at a time, or they have more than one partner. And I don't get it, too be honest. My step cousin or whatever she is, has like two girlfriends, one boyfriend. And it's constantly changing. It's retarded!

    ReplyDelete