Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stupid Customer Rant

I'd just like to say that nobody knows how to work a mobile phone these days. It feels like every customer who walks in is absolutely deluded! I mean come on, working a mobile phone is not that difficult. The green button means call someone, the red one means end. The numbers speak for themselves, every page is labelled, like menu - that is so not hard. And if something happens like it just turns itself off or decides to do something weird, how come people dont automatically think to turn the phone off, or take the battery, or even at the last resort take the SIM out. Then put it all back together and then see what happens, why is it that they have to come all the way into store for me to have to do all those very simple and very obvious things to do. I hate the magical part where everything starts working again because I turned the damn thing off.

And what about old people? Seriously, you're like 80 years old. Do you really need an iphone? Is that absolutely necessary? What the hell are you going to do with an iphone? I mean give me a break.

And something else, nobody ever does research before coming into the store, I mean I always make sure I know exactly what I want, how much I spend etc etc. How come almost every customer needs to decide instore? Or I have to make all the decisions for them, what am I their mother? How do they know I am not just ripping them off? Huh? Huh? Tell me that.

Anyways that's it for my rant on stupid customer. That is all. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. haha Story of my life!!! No one ever knows what they want and no one ever researches!! They just think we have all the time in the world to fix things. You should have a sign at your door that says "
    Did you : Turn it off then back on?
    Take the Battery out and put it back in
    Take the sim out and put it back in?
    Yes? Come in. No? Fuck off!!!

    HAHA Anyways I've decided, all customers are dumb, and have nooo idea what they're talking about :)

    ReplyDelete