Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's That Time Again

Hey everyone,





Must be a work day, as I am on here once again updating you on my life's little happenings. Let me think, what have I been up to this week. Hmm.





Well, I have had my sister Jade over for the whole week, as my parents have been in South Australia. They are supposed to be there for the entire month, but apparently they were given the wrong dates and the trip has to be made again in September. So, I will not be having Jade for the rest of the month, let alone the rest of this week actually. My parents will be driving back on friday and so she will be home with them again on saturday. Funny to say, I am actually going to miss her. The messy room, the funny little quips, playing games on her ipod and watching Ghost Whisperer. But these things happen. She's been accompaining me to Uni this week. Poor thing. Has to sit in a really small lecture theatre and listen to one lecturer who is most definitely gay. The other lecturer couldn't stop making unfunny Dad jokes, and I had to sit there and explain them all to Jade haha. While I was in my tute, with the cute middle aged, Aragon-looking tutor, Jade, Nick and his friend Lachlan had lunch at the campus pub. I met them afterwards. Today, Jade has the whole day with Nick. He has the day off. There's an inspection at 4 and so he has to clean and drop all the pets off at my parents, because we're naughty and havent told the realestate that we have them. But boo for them considering the landlord is selling the place anyway.

Onwards now in the boredom journey, tomorrow is a very special day for me. Two year anniversary. I never thought I'd make here, and now I have, and I couldn't be happier. I am supposed to be taking Nick out for dinner tomorrow night, that all depends on whether I actually get paid on that day of course. Knowing my luck... :p


Anyways, I best be off. Hope you lovelies are having wonder-filled days. Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment