Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Boredom Time Strikes Again!

Hello everyone!

I am writing again for the second time today, and seeing how dead it is in the store today, probably not the last time.

I was thinking about all the random, crazy things that I do, and decided I should blog them and see how many other people do them. Or I am just insane and you people should lock me up :P



  • Singing to myself at the bus stop...alone of course (I am not that crazy)

  • Laughing out loud in a public and inappropriate places (such as at work, when everyone looks at you funny)

  • Constantly read out the funny liked pages on Facebook, that I think is hilarious, and for some reason nobody else does.

  • Sometimes snorting when I laugh, almost intentionally.

  • Reading Nick's mind. Kinda freaks him out.

  • Having a stash of M&M's at work and chewing really quickly when the phone rings, so you don't sound like a hobo on the phone chewing food.

  • Singing to absolutely every song I know when they come on the radio. Annoys the hell out of Nick.

  • Flicking my nails (okay these are starting to be bad habits and things Nick hates me doing :))

  • Always smelling roses even though I have been told that they don't have a smell.

  • Eating everything in sight when I am bored out of my brain.

Okay I should stop. I probably have more, but as I write this, I am realising I have way too many weird things that I do. Anyway, my followers. Probably should go back to doing some real work, even though there are still NO CUSTOMERS. Which I should grateful for considering I really can't be bothered today - which generally follows onto the next day. Anyway, see you laterrrr. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I also read things out loud when I am writing them, as I am doing now. I am as crazy as the Mad Hatter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all mad here!!! Haha reading this reminds me that I do a lot of these things too! I definitely read pages on facebook and share them with people.. and they just look at me, anddddd I totally flick my nails, and tap them when bored, I sing along to most of the songs I know, especially when bored at work, and lets face it, I have enough junk food in my room to survive an apocalypse... well a small one haha. I love you for your crazy!!!!~ <3

    ReplyDelete