Thursday, July 28, 2011

Boredomvillia!

I was just thinking, that I can't believe how boring having no customers can be. Any minute now tumble weed will roll by me, and the smell of wheat will fill the air, as boredom washes over me. I know, I am a bit melodramatic, but the time is calling for some dramatisation.

I have been thinking that life is peculiar. Or maybe I am. It's one of the two, I guess. There are so many things that present itself in a peculiar life. Strange occurrences, heightened emotions, and lack of caredness. I have gotten to the point in my peculiar life, that I no longer care for petty whinging. Oh, my life is bad, boo hoo hoo hoo. Sometimes, you just want to say to people, 'Oh get over yourself, it's never as you're making out'. Sometimes, it feels as though, people create drama to make their lives more interesting, but in the end, all it does is annoy everyone, because for some insane reason you just can't be happy and it's getting retarded and repetitive.

I have a high tolerance for people and optimism that they will change and get better if only we point them in the right direction, but sometimes, some people just cannot be helped and all they want to do is wallow in their misery. I remain in the positive outlook on life category. Because I feel what's the point in wallowing? doesn't make anything any better, and all it seems to be doing is pushing people away.

I enjoy and love my life. I haven't always, I'll admit. I never dwelled on it, or tried to make it worse, just accepted that that's how it was for the moment. Sometimes, it's hard to get out of a rut, but if you have enough sense, you start to realise - 'is this really how I want my life to be at the moment? Do I really want to be misery's little bitch?'

I honestly don't know what I am talking about at the moment. And you're all looking at me like I am a nutcase because I can't seem to keep a train of thought. I have never been one for lingering on a subject too long. So many things just run through my head and I get lost in the thoughts. I'll admit, my mind is fascinating and if I didn't have to interact with various people in my life, I'd live in my head. :)

Anyway I think I have waffled on for far too long. Hope you're all wallowing in happiness. Love you all. Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment