Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ahh Sprinkles

Hey everyone,

I'm at work once again. Dead, once again. Sometimes, I wonder how we're still in business. Yet again, hoping beyond hope, that we don't have to close shop, because I'm comfy here and so can't be bothered looking for another job. It's was really busy yesterday, so maybe today, people don't need to come in. I'm alright, I'm good with a quite day. Although, doing Suduko while you work is getting to the point of bottom pit boredom.

I have the military ball this saturday night. I am having a look at my dress tonight. Yippee! I hope it looks amazing. I can't wait. I mean I still need to get a mask. But I am really looking forward to it. I have never been to a ball before. I just want to feel like a princess and have at least one dance with my boyfriend.

Hmm what else is going on in my life. Not much really. Really putting myself under pressure, by leaving my assignments to the last minute, I swore I would do better this semester, but at leats I am not writing the dam thing on the last day. I wrote 1000 words of it yesterday, so proud of myself. Only 600 to go, and it's due tomorrow, I'd have it all done tonight, and then I can relax before I start again on saturday. I gotta say the pressure this semester makes me write better fortunately.

Anyways, I didn't really have that much to say today. I know, bummer right? But that's okay. Have a good afternoon, and if I get really bored I will probably blog again this afternoon. Let's hope it doesnt get to that. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment