Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Scarlette


Hey everyone,

I'd like to introduce the new addition to our little family. Before I start, I'd like to say that I didn't need to get another pet, I chose to. I saw her, and fell in love instantly. Her name is Scarlette. She's 7 weeks old and a chihuahua cross pomeranian.
I met her on the 26th of August, at Pets Paradise in Dandenong Plaza. We were originally heading there to do some grocery shopping and to pay some of Nick's suit. Didn't expect to be also carrying a new puppy with our shopping but oh well these things happen. Hamlet and her get alnog really well. At first he was a little jealous as she seemed to be getting all the attention, but now they sleep together in the back seat of the car and fight each other for the rights to eat the massive-arse bone we have.

She hates the lead if you pull on it, she'll dig her little feet into the ground and pull with all of her might. Basically, you have to have the lead dragging on the ground or else she's not going anywhere. So far, she also hates the bath. Little princess doesn't like to get her feet wet. Yet, she loves her bed and her new stuffed toy 'Bunny'. She's likes to lick you, and climb up you like a scratchy pole. She loves sleeping next to you. I couldn't love her more.



Miss Priss



Cheeky Girl



Biting my finger



Hamlet & Scarlette



I love her to pieces, and nobody is going to put her into their hamdbag and take them home with them. That goes out to you, Miss Kerri, keep you're mits off. Love you!


That's it for now. If you would like to know anything else, shoot me a comment.


Ciao!


































3 comments:

  1. She's cute!

    Hope you and Nick are both going well. Still enjoying your studies?

    Missing you lots. Much love. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, I'll stick her in my luggage when I leave. She's gorgeous hun. I can't wait to meet her xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda: Nick are going great. And I am still enjoying my studies, although the assignments make me want to cry. Miss you too. Hope you're well, and everything is going great with miss Lydia. Love lots xx


    Kerri: I will have to watch you every second you're with her, to make sure my little girl stays in Melbourne. Love you!

    ReplyDelete