Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Providing Viable Blood for the Vampires.

Guess what? I am donating blood tonight. Because I am a good citizen. I am an awesome person. And the fact, I really want to, someone out might need my rare blood (I dont know if it really is rare, but we can only hope that my blood has wonderful magical powers, right?). So right now I am drinking loads of water and trying to stay away from lots of sugars and acid. I hope the vampires are happy. Drinking my blood will be like being on ecstasy. Tripping all the way to Wonderland. I don't know whether I am happy knowing the vampires will be drinking my blood, but at least they aren't getting it freah from innocent children or something. Okay, okay, so I know that vampires aren't real. But it's fun to fantasise about weirdo things. I wish I was magical. I wish I had powers. I think that would make sense. Like I could have some sort of xray vision, or empathy powers. Or freezing. Man I wish I could freeze things. Alright, so now I am going off topic. Alright packing up. Downing tons of water and off to my next class then comes the envitable needle. Burr. I hate needles. Peace out yo!

4 comments:

  1. How did the whole giving blood thing go? Tell me there were cookies and if there was a hot vampire around, I hope you told him where i lived :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely! Just a comment to say I miss you, and also how did you add that extra page to your blogger?? XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um go to design, click on a tab and it says pick something to put on your blog. and click on page. then go to 'new blog' there should be a tab that says 'edit page'.
    It's really hard to explain in words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello miss!! Just wanted to say that you are damn talented! I can't comment on your actual posts but WOW!!! You need to definitely write more and post mores!! Maybe some stories?? :P xxx

    ReplyDelete