Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Important Things...Like Cheezels.

I made three contracts today. First day of contracts and I made three. Wooh, I am the contract queen. The contract slut as Nick calls me. I felt so good. I felt like I could do this. And I did. And I smashed it!

I brought an office chair for my study yesterday. It's pink and the back bends just enough that it's comfy but not too comfy that I want to fall asleep instead of studying. Nick reckons the seats too hard. You know sometimes he's just a big girl. I mean get over it, sook. It's my chair. Full stop.

It rained today. And my pants smelt like wet dog. And I ate Maccas and so now I feel bad, because I keep eating things I shouldn't. And really it doesn't actually taste as good as I think it does before I buy it. But somehow I forgot that vital piece of information right before handing over the dough. Selective? More than likely.

Zepplin mauled a baby bird the other day. Nick texted me a picture of it. It was sitting in a box and looked perfectly fine. Me, I probably would have released it back in the wild out of sympathy and motherly instinct, but seeing as I wasn't the one dealing with it, the baby bird got a stone to the head. Pure homicidal brilliance, that was. Poor birdy.

I indulged myself the other day. Kerri sat on my shoulder the entire time, I swear. With her little devilish whispering urging me to keep buying. I brought clothes, and was actually surprised at how little I ended up spending, especially because I brought a lot of things. But the things made me feel good. More of the fact that I was spending my money on me for once and not fugly stuff like bills or that gremlin we like to call rent. I didn't buy boots. Sorry Kerri, but I didn't find any I liked enough. But it still felt good to spurge. C:

So our cat sleeps in the dog's bed, and the dog sleeps on our bed.
And the kitten? well he sleeps on the bathroom mat.

Well, I ought to be going to sleep. Night all xx

4 comments:

  1. I take not responsibility for sitting on shoulders as a devil telling people to do things.. it's just my amazing aura that does it to you! Haha I'm glad you did spend some money on yourself though!!! I need to hear all about these clothes!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Poor little birdy! :(

    What exactly did you end up splurging on??
    Miss you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woman releasing a bird that cannot fly nor run properly should not be considered motherly or sympathic. He was a dead bird sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clothes!! I love me some clothes.

    Stoning a bird is neither humane or kind either.

    ReplyDelete