Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hour Long Intros.

I start work tomorrow. And I don't know whether I am excited or scared. I fear they have forgot they asked me to start work and just say 'who are you?.' But lets not dwell. Today is my second day of Uni and last day for the week. I am thrilled to have my brain filled with knowlegde, and also a little bit tired of reading that my head hurts always. Too many words and yet as I say this I realise I am writing more words. Well at least this is more for lesiure.

I'm finding that Kerri and I are texting frequently. I think that's the only way either of us would survive Uni and it's hour long intro sessions and the lovely long bursts of knowledge. Although I have to say and sorry Kerri that I do so, but I feel my subjects are more interesting than yours. LOL - kidding. Although you'd probably agree with me anyways. And I know as I sit here and type that Kerri is texting me every five minutes cos she's currently experiencing and hour lnog intro. Have fun!!

I am tired. I know I said that before, but man I tired. I want to go home and sleep til my birthday cos I know there is no way I am studying that weekend. Although when I come to think of it now, I am probably going to go double time study so I dont have to on my birthday. But my mind will ignore that right now cos it's not important and puts a wet blanket on my excitement.

Anyways enough rambling. Time to go back to study then blissful sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Hi beautiful! How did your first day of work go? How's the study coming along? Missing you... Mwah! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work was good. Just trying to get used to all the new systems/products etc.
    The study is alright so far. But I still need to get ontop of some reading, but that's okay. I have competed one assessment and will look over it again before the due date to fullproof it I guess. How's everything with you, Dad and the kids? I hope everyone is well.
    Love lots xxx

    ReplyDelete