Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Events of my little Life.

I just got a call today that I now have a job. Wooh! Finally, feels like forever since I last worked. I start next Thurs from 830-5. This is great, because I'll be at Uni from mon to wed. I am really looking forward to it. It's only casual job, on the floor retail sales. But it's something none the less. And it will help me get further we saving for a car.

I start Uni next week also and I absolutely cannot wait either. I went to orientation, and pretty freaked myself out. It was just so overwhelming. And then with the knowledge of knowing when all my assignments are due is really doing my head in. But I know once I start I'll be fine.
I miss studying so this is gonna be good.

My birthday is coming up faster now. My dress will arrive in April. And we've got the marquee and stuff coming at the moment. It feels as though it's all finally coming together. I am so excited to see all my friends and family again.

April is going to be good also. I am going to the Disturbed concert. Is so going to be awesome!! I am going with Dawnie. She's going to pop my concert cherry as she's always wanted to.

Well this seems like enough of a rant. Love my lovely peoples xx

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the job! Awesome news.

    I think in the long run you'll enjoy knowing when your assignments are due. Gives you time to plan. :)

    Love you. xxx

    ReplyDelete