Saturday, April 9, 2011

Updating Continues

The vet called at 11pm. He told me Zepplin wasn't able to pass urine on his and that he was blocking up again, so he definitely will have to administer a catheter. Another four hours later at six am, the vet called again. They managed to administer the catheter, thank God. As he was going to have to through another round of anethestic. He's a fighter, I'll give him that. But even though they got the catheter in, his kidneys have some damage. They're hoping the catheter we release all the crystals from the urine. But they're going to give him 24 hours and see how his kidneys go. If they get better he should be able to come home, if they don't well then I probably will never see my baby again. I can't handle anymore of this. I miss him so much and I wish I could hold him. We're going to call the vet at 10am, to see how he's going. My prayers are with you, Zepplin, my baby.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the crystals come out miss. I'm sooo sorry, Sending you and Zepp all my love xx

    ReplyDelete