Tuesday, April 12, 2011

He's Home!

Well, Zepplin is finally home, back with his Mum and Dad. So far he's been alright. Just peeing everywhere except his litter tray, but that's okay because at least he's peeing. I have to give him medicine two times a day and special food. I am taking tomorrow off Uni just to keep an eye on him.

But things are looking up. I missed him and he missed us too. Brushing up against us all the time.

It was tough to get the medicine in his mouth. The first one must taste like shit, cos he was salavating so much and even a little bit afterwards. The second one just slid down. And he's seems to be okay. Everytime I walk in there he's resting on his bed I made up for him. Poor baby.

Diego is always anxious to get in there to see him. He's been howling for the last couple of days, I think he missed him too. Or it's just that Zepplin has food in there, and that's all Diego wants. :p

Right now he's not complaining to get out of the laundry, so I am assuming he's no where near 100% better yet. Especially cos he's still got a little bit of blood in his urine. But apparently that's expected. So far so good. I will give you all another little update tomorrow to let you know if he's progressed or not.

For now, night night xx

2 comments:

  1. So glad there's some good news! :) Lots of love to Zepplin and to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are looking up. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete