Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Distinctioning.

I know it's been a while since I have posted, but I figured I have something to write about now. And that is... I got a DISTINCTION for my first assignment, wooh! Go me! I am the greatest! If you don't know, and because you're lame, a distinction is one down from a High Distinction, and it goes in marking list like this:

High Distinction
Distinction
Credit
Pass
N/A

I am so proud of myself. And I thank my lovely boyfriend for helping me on this assignment, without which I would have gotten a pass probably. :P

What else is news. Well Zepplin went back to the vet, don't worry people nothing to worried about. Just a check up. He got a blood test though, and he hasn't lost any weight, mind you he hasnt put on any either. His kidneys are fine, but I am going to have to get some anti-inflamitries to help with his bladder leakage issues.

Anyways that's it for now, hope ya'll are well and are looking forward to the Easter holidays as I am.

P.s - Disturbed Sunday! So totally awesomeness ( and yes, I know I went all tweeny for a second there, but it's my first real concert, so I'm like virgin :p)

And yes, I did just start singing that song the moment I wrote it. And I reckon you did too. Didn't you? Come on, admit it. You did? Huh, Huh? Hehe.

Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Did I tell you how proud I am of you? No? I am so proud of you hun!!! Your first assignment AND a distinction! That's just kickass!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you did. But thanks so much sweetie. Love ya guts xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That is awesome love! Congratulations :) I haven't been on blogger for over a day so I just missed your post.
    I am sooo proud of you. :)
    Sorry we never got to catch up this week...but I am very much looking forward to Sunday, it'll be awesome and rock your socks off! Lol. Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete