Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Update on Zepplin

So far he's doing okay. He's not eating and is still in some amount of pain. I got to visit him yesterday, he was all drugged up still from the anethestic. But he kept his eyes open the whole time, and I gave him lots of kisses and pats. And he got some love from Nick too. He was wearing a cone and he had heat packs around him and a blanket over him. Tubes coming out everywhere. He seemed to be okay. There was kittens next to him in the next cage. They were making such a racket, but was okay. It was good seeing him but he might need more blood tests to see how his kidneys are. I still miss him so much and hope he's able to come home tonight. Diego and Hamlet miss him too. Hope you all feel in formed, I wanted to just keep you all update and I thanks you all for your kind wishes and words. I love your guts. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment