Thursday, October 6, 2011

True Love

Hello everybody!

I have a massive rant coming up today and it starts with this younger generation (younger than me that is). I have to say that I despise the together forever relationships younger people are having these days. And in that I am saying the ones that start and within a week, you are in love. Because you know what love is at that age. Of course you do you know everything. You're barely out of nappies and you're giving your entire heart/life to this one person. Really? Honestly? You are? Are you awake? Are you even in there?

I love how you're 14 and you think this 'love' is that of Romeo and Juliet and it's forbidden and everlasting. Because he would never leave you, because he's always going to think with his 14 year old brain and realise he's going to marry the girl he flung to poo at as a child. But if you're one of the lucky few, I apologise and have congratulations for you and your wonderous relationship. But the other ones, this will probably one of three divorces throughout your life. But of course, this specific one is the special one, because you miss him every second and he allows you to take pictures of you and him kissing, for you to show the entire world over facebook, and to have your teenie bopper friends comment saying what a cute couple you two are and that you're going to last forever.

Honestly, he will probably turn out to be gay. He's obviously way too feminine because allow all this.

But it's so good that he wants to spend every waking moment with you. And uses all his credit on you with nice little words of love only meant for you and you alone. I bet you he's not at the Blue Light Disco kissing another tween. Nope, he's given his whole heart to you. You've already talked about marriage and kids, because you two have so much in common that it's so unbelievable, he must be your soul mate. Never mind that you'll probably lose your virginity together, and it was both awkward and messy, but that's this thing you shared. Never mind one day he's going to eventually want to know what it's like with another girl, any other girl, because well let's face it, at 14 he's only been with one, unless you count the nice older girl he knew who taught him about kissing and sex and stuff. If he's so lucky.

Sorry about my rant, I am tired of reading facebook status about girls telling their boyfriends of one week that they love them, and blah. Because honestly, that's not going to end up in unwanted pregnancy and eventually divorce, no, never, what am I talking about?

Hope you all liked it. Not that I worry about what you think, because I am smart and therefore I am right. Only kidding. Have awesome weekends, and until next time....

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment