Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just Like Elevator Music

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I last blogged. So I guess it's that time again when I rant about something that's probably uninteresting and longwinded. Today's rant comes to you by the lovely waiting line of Telstra's customer service over the phone. It's such a pleasure.

It's ironic that I am complaining about Telstra, considering I am a Telstra dealer. Or maybe it's hypocritical, I've never locked in the meaning of both in my vocabulary.

And I know what you're thinking, Telstra dealer, should be able to get Telstra on the phone pretty easily. But alas, as employees of Telstra we are subjected to the same customer service waiting and skills that our customers do. But unfortunately, we don't get to be in the comfort of our own homes. We get have to be on hold for hours while we have the customer is in store. Good job, Telstra!

Oh well, I guess they get hundreds of calls regardless, and I am just bored and am wanting something to rant about while I am on hold. Funny, since I have been on hold for 20minutes now. Which makes my rant a slightly valid one, but once again oh well.

Anyway, my darlings, it's been wonderful catching up with you all. Hope you've had a happy week and will have an amazing weekend. Halloween!!

Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment