Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sweeter than Chocolate

Hello everyone,

I've been thinking about my life, and I've realise I am going great lately. I have released a lot of tension from my shoulders and been feeling wonderful because of it.
There's lots of things coming up that I am looking foward to. I can't wait for Halloween, I miss dressing up and feeling just slightly American. They do Halloween as well as a chef does dinner, which usually if you get the right restaurant is absolutely brilliant. They do all holidays justice. Here in Australia, we just don't get as involved as the Americans do. Unless it's footy. I love footy, don't get me wrong, but geez Louise, there are other things to get excited about.

Other things that I have been thinking about is that I cannot wait for this semester to end. I have one assignment and two exams to go, and I am done like dinner. Hmm, I do seem to like the dinner references today. If only I could find the motivaton to do my assignment, then I would be breezing through. I prefer exams over assignments anyday, all you do is study and read and remember. I am not good with formal writing. Oh well, these things need to be done.

I am looking forward to next year. It's going to be a changed year. Not as much stress I don't think. Let's hope that I won't be the massive slacker I have been this year. Hehe.

Anyways lovelies, that's my little update for today. Hope you're all well and that you update your blogs soon. I miss reading about you all.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment