Thursday, September 22, 2011

TV Series Galore

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't been blogging much. But I have been wrapped on watching tv series lately. Courtesy of learning naughty things from Kerri and Nick. I have been on intra-semester break (only a week off), but I have been caught up in shows. Currently, I am watching Lost Girl, so far it's okay, I am liking it. Kerri got me onto it. It's a bit predictable and easy so far, but still likable.








Before Lost Girl, I have been watching season 4 of True Blood. Far out that show is trippy as. But Eric is so adorable in this season. I am more in love with him. Sookie annoys me like always. But I like this season the best out of all, mostly due to puppy Eric. :)







I finally watched the end of season five of Ghost Whisperer. Disappointed because I never wanted the show to end, but it ended how I thought it would. Still a good series and I can't wait to buy the entire set. But I will have to wait until after my trip. Damn Vietnam.








That is all from me now. Hope you guys have an awesome weekend. Ciao!





1 comment:

  1. Haha I had a feeling you'd like it. It's good for dumbness and not having to think :D

    Also, make sure you have a dvd player that plays all regions if you're going to buy from Vietnam ;)

    Gossip soon!! Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete