Sunday, April 25, 2010

Flanagan's!

The night of fun has begun. We all went out for Chris' 23rd birthday. We, as in Nick, Dawn, Chris, Ben, Steph, Kristi, Michael and I, went down to Flannie's at about 9. Drinks started, then dancing started. To begin with, it was just Steph and I up on the dance floor shaking our booties, and getting lost in the smoke machine swirling round the dance floor. The music was pumping.

Eventually, after much persuasion and many Southern Comforts, Dawn got onto the dancefloor with us. I figured, after way too many attemps, that Dawn cannot shake her bootie :p She reckons she's 'too good for bootie shaking.' I think it's just laziness. I personally enjoy dancing, and nothing beats a very good bootie shake. BOOTIE SHAKE! (yes, I am going to keep repeating it)

Chris, Ben, Steph, Kristi and Michael went to JB's pool for a couple of games and left Dawn, Nick and I at Flannie's. I danced on the floor by myself for a while because I wasnt going to leave Dawn at the table by herself. I realised that that was probably a bad idea, because I was alone on the dancefloor. This probably skipped through this guy's mind because he decided to grab my butt. Not nice. I told him to back off because I had a boyfriend. It shocked me when he did (they usually don't.) So I got to continue for a little while before dancing by myself got lonely. I went back to the twosome and waited with them until the rest of the guys got back.

The guys got back about an half an hour or so later and Dawn, Steph, Nick and I got dancing again. Then everyone joined in. By this time we all had very many drinks and the night was just getting started, or so I thought, apparently Chris etc didn't and decided they wanted to go home. Nick and I didnt like this, so we stayed. Why leave when you're enjoying yourself so much. It was hilarious watching Nick try and play a game of deer shooting on one of the arcade games whilst being drunk. Safe to say he didnt hit many. We stayed until 2am before taking the hike back home.

The night was full of fun and laughter, it was good to go out dancing again. I haven't been for a while. It was nice to spend some time out with friends. Happy 23 rd Birthday, Chris!




Dawn & I before a fun night out.

From the left: Nick, Me & Dawn.






No comments:

Post a Comment